Wednesday 29 February 2012

.2 weeks old.

When Nyah was 2 weeks old we had a photographer, Roger Hur of m&m photographie, come to our house to take some family photos. Even though we were still getting the hang of our little girl and were worried about how she would do, I'm so glad we did it. Nyah was such a good girl! She has such a sweet disposition, we didn't need to worry. The photos turned out amazing and are just too good not to share!










 



Everytime I look at these pictures my heart overflows with joy. She is so amazing! I can't imagine my life without her. From these pictures we had our birth annoucement created by a seller on etsy. It turned out so great and we were super happy with it.



Her first breath took ours away.... truly sums up how we feel about this little girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment