Thursday 23 February 2012

.the longest wait ever.

I was going thru our pictures yesterday and I came across my belly pictures! Weird how it seems like I was pregnant ages ago yet the last 3 months have just flown by! I did my best to document my pregnancy by photos and keeping a pregnancy journal but to be honest it wasn't easy. Between always being sick (in the beginning), tired and pregnancy brain it wasn't always a priority. The photos aren't the best quality either as they were taken with my i phone. I tried to always wear the same shirt but sometimes no matter how hard I looked I just couldn't find it...lol! I'm glad I have these photos to look back on. Even though being pregnant wasn't always easy for me, I sort of miss it. (This is where my friend Brandy would insert a comment that she's sure we are going to have another one! lol!) I would spend hours laying in bed feeling and watching my belly move. I loved it. It was so special. Now the belly is "sort of" gone and we have this amazing, beautiful little girl. The journey was so worth it! I love being a mommy!


Mar 30
18 weeks Jun 30
22 weeks Jul 29
24 weeks Aug 12
25 weeks Aug 16
26 weeks Aug 25
28 weeks Sep 7
30 weeks Sep 20
31 weeks Sep 30
32 weeks Oct 7
33 weeks Oct 13
34 weeks Oct 19
36 weeks Nov 2
37 weeks Nov 8
 38 weeks Nov 16

 
Thank goodness I have amazingly talented friends in my life. My good friend Eva was kind enough to take some maternity shots of me at 25 weeks. It was such a great evening! We went for some delicious Greek food on Davie St. in Vancouver and then headed over to English Bay to take the pictures at sunset. Afterwards, we went for ice cream at Marble Slab.... so delicious! It was such a great evening spent with a great friend. Eva recently moved with her hubby and beautiful girl Sky to Florida. We wish they were still here so we could have days like this with them all the time. We miss you guys!






No comments:

Post a Comment