Saturday 18 February 2012

.3 months.

Miss. Nyah is 3 months old today and I don't know if this is crazy but it makes me want to cry. Ok, truth be told, I am crying... right now. It has been the most amazing 3 months of my life but why did it have to go by so fast?  I will never EVER forget how it felt to hold her in my arms for the first time. I was overwhelmed by how much I loved her and by how beautiful she was. It was the greatest moment of my life.

It's amazing just how much she has changed in 3 months and the little discoveries she makes everyday. Her sweet smile makes my day and the sound of her voice can take any worry away. I feel so blessed to be this gorgeous little girl's mom and although I'm a little sad today that she's already 3 months old, I look forward to watching her grow and learn every day.

.our.happy.girl.
.i.love.this.face.

I will never be able to put into words and explain to her just how much I love her but when I was pregnant I found this quote that I think best describes it... "No one else will ever know the strenght of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside." Nyah, you are my whole world and I love you more than you'll ever know. Thank you for giving me the best 3 months of my life. xoxo

On a side note... I have to give a HUGE thank you to our brilliant cousins, Brian and Christina Reed. They set up this whole blog for us so all we have to do is create the text. They even got us the web address jayleahandnyah.ca!!! So awesome! We love you guys and can't thank you enough for helping us! Your blog is so stinkin' cute and inspired us to want to start our own! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment