Monday 19 March 2012

.4 months.

The little miss turned 4 months old this past Sunday. It's amazing how much she has changed over these past months. She's growing like a weed. We did a quick little photo shoot today. The lighting wasn't great but here are a few of my favourites.


An old friend sent us this headband and we absolutely LOVE it! Thank you Chrystal!


This is the only picture I got of her full smile.... too bad I cut off her hand!


I'm pretty sure this shot is when she peed on our bed!


Such a sweet face.


I've been meaning to take these "body part" shots for a while now. There is nothing cuter than a baby belly button.


She has her mama's hands.


I love the bubbles brewing on the lips.


And she has her daddy's feet.


So serious!


I could stare at this face for hours... oh wait... I do!

 


Those blue eyes melt my heart


I love this girl more than anything in the world. I never could of imagined how much I would love being her mama. Spending my days taking care of her and watching her grow and learn have been some of the most satisfying moments of my life. Although I wish I could freeze time because it's just flying by, I can't wait to watch her grow and see what she discovers next.

No comments:

Post a Comment