Friday 25 October 2013

.thanksgiving.

After getting home from Maui, I went to work for 2 days then it was off to my parents house for a LONG OVERDUE visit! Nyah always has so much fun visiting my parents house. There are lots of toys she's never seen and her favorite cousin Rylynn to play with... all day long! Watching these two cuties play together makes my heart ache and wish they lived closer. It didn't take long for Nyah to warm to Rylynn and start calling for her whenever she couldn't see her. "Rylee, Rylee". I think I've used this saying in a previous post but I always think of it after a visit at my parents house.... Grandma and Grandpa's house is where cousins become best friends. So true!


Oh did I mention.... Nyah is going to be a rockstar? She was loving Rylynn's keyboard and microphone!



Rylynn with the back up vocals.




This picture is too ridiculous not to post. Jay is in LOVE with my mom's toast. Weird, I know! It's all he talks about when he knows we are headed up for a visit. I pretty sure this last visit he cleaned my parents of out bread! Lol!


Nyah is that you? Nope.... that is Miss. Rylynn at 19 months. I bought her this costume and now my little monkey is going to wear it this year.


My monkey at 23 months old.


When I showed Jay this photo he thought it was Nyah! But nope, it's Rylynn!


I can't believe how much Rylynn and Nyah look alike. To be honest, it makes me so happy! I think Nyah looks so much like Jay so when I see similarities between her and Rylynn it makes me happy to know somewhere in there she's got her mama's genes too!



I would do ANYTHING for these two girls. Words cannot describe how much I love them both!

No comments:

Post a Comment