Thursday 31 October 2013

.alder acres.

Alder Acres farm is amazing! Jay, Nyah and I meet Brandy and Brody there the other day to pick a pumpkin and we had a super fun time! The weather was gorgeous and they had tons of super cute baby animals! If your in the area I would definitely recommend going. I had been once before with the Duperon family and Rylnn when she was living with us but this time around the experience was so different with my own daughter. 







I held a baby pig!!!!!! He was shaking like a leaf in my arms but was so cute!




















 
This was probably my favorite moment of the day. I held this tiny little baby bunny for Nyah to pet and as she was petting it she kept saying "meow, meow". Isn't she sweet.... confused... but sweet!







This is the difference between boys and girls! I swear I left the farm with extra gray hair just watching Brody climb everything!




These kind of days are my favorite. Spending time with friends and family making memories together. It doesn't get any better!

No comments:

Post a Comment