Thursday 22 August 2013

.thankful.

Now that I'm no longer on Facebook, I find myself with a lot of time while Nyah is sleeping to catch up on reading. My latest obsession is reading blogs. Especially blogs written by women. I find it so inspiring to read about other women's journeys thru life finding a balance between being you, a mom, a wife, a good friend etc... This posts idea comes from one of those blogs and if my blog was a fancy as some of the ones I'm following I would link up their blogs on here... but I'm not techy enough to do that yet.

Thankful Thursday (pretty self explanatory... I think)

 I'm thankful for.....

The exaggerated MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAH sound Nyah makes when she leans in for a kiss.

.... that she loves to kiss the neighbors cat and even the goat at the berry farm.

Strawberries and all their sweet goodness.

Good friends... like the kind that love you and make you want to a kinder, better friend.

.... for a husband who while being off sick for the last 3 days has endured some pretty deep, life planning conversations from a wife who has said the following words that she thought might scare the shit out of him... family, calling, greater purpose.

 The way Nyah shimmies back and forth in her chair while dancing at the dinner table.

One word... Menchies.

.... The lady at the park, reading to out loud to the lady in the wheelchair bed. You will never know how much you made my heart smile.  I needed that.

And for everyday that I get to spend with my girl, enjoying life... memorizing every moment.




No comments:

Post a Comment