Wednesday 16 December 2015

Disneyland 2015

No matter how many times you go, it NEVER loses it's magic!

This post probably includes an excessive amount of photos... but in my defense... I deleted all our photos off our camera card before saving them so these are the photos from the Disney photo pass... and if you knew how much I had to pay to get them... you would post them all too!

I'm pretty sure it was almost exactly 12 months since our last visit to Disneyland. This time we hijacked our friends Brandy and Paul trip. They were going with Brandy's mom and sister and well we pretty much invited ourselves! lol! We had a great trip and enjoyed all of Nyah's favorites... the Ariel ride... over and over again... I'm pretty sure on our last day I rode it 5 times with her! This trip we also made sure to get in everything we missed the last trip. All in all, I'd say we had an amazing time... minus the shuttle home... which almost made us miss our flight! I hate ending a holiday that way but it makes for a fun story.























































No comments:

Post a Comment