Saturday 14 November 2015

Playing catch up...

Somehow it's already the middle of November and Nyah's birthday is next week!! Before that happens I really want to catch up the blog with some of the stuff we did in September and October. 

September we celebrated Brody's 4th birthday with a lot of un-cuddly critters. I thought Nyah would be a little hesitant but once again she proved me wrong when they brought out a GIANT dead stick bug and she said "Awwwwwwwwww so cute!".


That is the face of a little girl who is so excited! All the kids loved the critters! Some of the momma's maybe not so much... *insert Auntie Deanne up on a chair when they brought out the girl below.





That smile melts me every time. 




Well Hello there Mr. Turtle... Can you believe someone had him as their pet? All the critters at the party were from a rescue place out near our house. If I remember correctly the presenter said that his owner's drilled a hole in his shell so they could put him on a leash in the backyard. Poor guy!



Uncle Paul was very brave to hold this little guy! lol! 


I love his face! So brave and having so much fun with his friends and granny!



Happy birthday sweet boy! It has been such a pleasure watching you grow up. I can't believe you are 4 years old. It seems like just yesterday I was meeting you in the hospital with Nyah in my belly. I love how you always try and make Nyah laugh (which she always does). I'm so glad she adores you... we all do! xo



I threw this picture in just because I love her ponytail. The kiss curl ends are so darn adorable. I'm never cutting them!

No comments:

Post a Comment