Tuesday 10 November 2015

Ice Skating

After a failed attempt to go ice skating on labour day (rink was closed) we finally got our girl out on the ice this weekend and it was so fun! Everyone had a great time! She was a little wobbly and unsure at first but after no time she got the hang of it and was even skating with the trolly on her own! We started her out in a hockey boot and about half way through we switched her to a figure skate and she did way better! It's only been 1 day since we went and she's already asking to go back! 



We were so proud of her! Both Jay and I could stop beaming! 






When we took her off to switch her into figure skates she was asking for a hockey stick to play hockey and I'm pretty sure I saw a tear in Jay's eye! 


This momma could definitely use some more practice! As an adult the ice seemed like a really far fall so I was super cautious but loving every minute of it with my little family!


Way to go Nyah! I'm pretty sure we'll be back out on the ice very soon! 





No comments:

Post a Comment