Thursday 18 April 2013

.seventeen months.

Last night as Nyah slept, Jay and I stayed up and talked about the last 17 months and how awesome it has been. We shared stories of special moments we have had with her and we both laughed so hard we cried at some of her silly antics. Both of us could not believe that 17 months had passed but we both agreed it has been the BEST time of our lives.
 
After a busy day at Semiahmoo Family Place and running errands today Nyah ended her day with bath time with Dada. I took this perfect opportunity to snap some pics of my two favs!
 

Bath time = Fun time!
Can I just say that those eyes melt my heart everyday!
 




I'm not too sure who has more fun at bath time!



I know what your thinking ladies.... but luckily he's all mine!... Bahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment