Monday 7 September 2015

Labour Day Weekend

This weekend we drove up to Kamloops for my sister's wedding.

It's always amazing to see how much Nyah has really started to come out of her shell. This visit it took no time at all for her to be comfortable running around and playing with Rylynn. She even warmed up quickly to my parents, interacting and talking to them. It was really great to see.



The bride & groom... Mr. & Mrs. Trainor


I guess when you are asked to be the photographer it means there are no photos of you. Luckily, I have this selfie as proof I was there! Haha!


My favorite boys dancing with my favorite girls.


All she wanted to do all night was dance... I guess it didn't help that we kept telling her we were going to a dance party thinking that she didn't know what a wedding was.



Clearly, crazy hair runs in the family! Love these two! 



No comments:

Post a Comment