Saturday 25 July 2015

Summer is flying by!

I can not believe its already July 15th!! Summer is just flying by! We have been keeping busy spending lots of time with friends at the lake, beach and water park. This summer has been so hot that keeping cool has been a priority. It helps that my girl loves the water!

I just wanting to do a quick post to jot down some stuff Nyah has been saying and doing lately... so I never forget.

The other day we were playing with our Princess Legos and Nyah decided it was bedtime for the princesses. Even though that Cinderella, Ariel, Snow White and Sofia each had their own castle, when she declared bedtime she pulled them each out of their castles and put them all to bed together. I think its so sweet that she thinks everyone co sleeps.

It has to be noted that she thinks poop is really funny.... dog poop, goose poop, her own poop... you say poop and its funny. Farting... hilarious! Im hoping its a short faze.... although when she randomly breaks out in song singing poop, poop, poop to the tune of jingle bells I die laughing!

With the new despicable me moving coming out there are minions everywhere... and its pretty cute because Nyah calls them minutes! lol

When it's foggy outside, she says "it's pretty froggy outside" and I don't correct her because I love it!

I wish she could just stay 3 1/2 years old because this year has been so fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment