Thursday 19 September 2013

.country fair.

This past weekend we went to a local country fair at Campbell Valley park. We spent the day with our dear friends Tricia, Stan and Emlyn. The girls enjoyed petting the horses, rattling the baby chicks cage door, watching square dancing, wagon rides and running around like crazy monkeys. We also indulged on some classic country fair food... Grilled cheese sandwiches and mini doughnuts! I'm pretty sure my favorite part was the delicious grilled Gouda, Havarti, caramelized onion and apple sandwich. It was by far the best grilled cheese I've ever had and I consider myself a grilled cheese connoisseur since it's one of the only lunch foods Nyah will eat!


Farm House


Nyah on the fire truck





Emlyn and Tricia


Local flower vendor


She really didn't want to go on the hay. She was so unsure.


What a cute family! We love you guys!

Our first wagon ride!


The perfect size pony for my girl!


This kid is an animal lover. Dog, cat, horse... she loves them all.


And the day wouldn't be complete.... 


without a giant kiss...


...from your best friend!!

(Thank you Tricia for always being so great at remembering to bring a camera and capturing these amazing moments! Thank you for allowing me to share the photos on my blog as well!)


No comments:

Post a Comment