Sunday 12 May 2013

.to my sweet girl.

To my sweet girl,

Our second mothers day together has come and is almost gone. You are all snuggled up in bed, fast asleep and I am sitting here thinking about what an amazing year it has been. This has been a year of major accomplishments. You went from being my sweet cuddly baby to my curious toddling toddler. Somewhere in between there you learned to sit on your own, crawl, walk and now you can almost run. Watching you achieve these milestones has been so amazing. Every time you smile at yourself when you complete a new feat, my heart flutters with joy. I have done my very best to cherish every moment and engrave it in my memory.

Its so hard for me to put into words the feelings of love I have for you in my heart... and my soul. There is a sweet little book we read at bedtime that is called How do I love you. I can remember reading this book to you when you were just a teeny tiny baby a few days old and choking back tears when I got to the last page...

Nyah, I love you as the moon loves each shinning star. I love all that you will be and everything you are.

Thank you for being such an amazing little girl. I feel so blessed to call you my daughter and I look forward to each and every day that we will have together. I love you!

xo
Mama





No comments:

Post a Comment