Friday 15 February 2013

.heart day.


 
I love Valentines Day! Seriously what is not to love... Chocolates, spending time with the ones you love most in the world, hearts.... I mean really... I am the girl who at 14 got a tattoo of a red heart with a yellow flame shooting out of it.... biggest mistake EVER!.... Haha!.... Thank goodness for the art of tattoo cover ups!
 

 
Since I am only working 2 days a week and really trying to stick to a budget I decided the theme for this years Valentines Day was going to be homemade. Nyah and I made a jar of the top 14 reasons we love daddy.... Check out the reason on the top right.... You clean our bums when they are dirty... ok maybe not mommys.... but you will have to when she is really old.... Lucky you babe!
 
 
And you cant have Valentines Day without homemade cupcakes!
 
 
My sweet Valentine and her new dolly! Sorry the pictures are so low quality, I took them on my phone.
 
 
Nyahs gift for Daddy was these cute photos. Let me just say it is not easy to photograph a busy toddler. Kudos to the professionals! I don't know how you do it. I worked up a sweat and barely got anything usable!
 
 
This was the best I could come up with. I was hoping she would hold the I love Dad sign... fat chance.... And I was hoping to catch her pretty smile.... no way.... At least in this one she is not eating the sign and sat still for .5 seconds! 
 
All in all our Valentines Day was pretty awesome. We spent the afternoon with our Mom & Baby group. I love this group.... All the babies are the same age as Nyah and it has been so amazing watching them all grow up together. We feel so lucky to have these super awesome friends in our lives. And we ended the day with a lovely dinner with daddy. BBQ steaks and twice baked potatoes. Yumma!
 
I don't really need Valentines Day to remind me to love my loves.... cause everyday my heart is overflowing with love for my little family. xo


No comments:

Post a Comment