Sunday 13 May 2012

.mothers day.

Dear Nyah,

Today is our first mother's day together. I was so excited for today but really  November 18th was the day I became the happiest mama on earth. I will never forget how it felt to hold you in my arms for the first time. I was overwhelmed by how beautiful you were. My love for you was immediately infinite.

All my life, the one thing I always thought was that I wanted to be a mom and when I first kissed your lips I finally felt complete. Looking into your piercing blue eyes gave me purpose. In the 6 months that you have been here you have taught me more about myself than I have learned over the last 32 years.

Mother's Day is supposed to be a day to give thanks to your mom but today I want to thank you for being the most amazing daughter.I am so blessed to have you. You make each and every day so amazing!

Nyah, I love you more than I could ever describe in words. My hope is that you can feel it each and every day.

Love,
Mama
xo







No comments:

Post a Comment